Friday 1 November 2013

'SCREW YOU' - The Stamping Chef - New Release


*** This is 'Screw You' and is available in the 'New Release' section of The Stamping Chef store with 20% off for this weekend only. 
click HERE to go direct to the stores New Releases.*** 

And here is my creation.


First, I coloured in the image using ProMarkers. 



Once coloured, I cut it and used the 'Grid' mask from Stamps Away and brushed over it with Distress Ink to create a faded out look.

I created the metal background by embossing two pieces of gold and two pieces of silver metallic paper with the 'Metal Effect' mask from Stamps Away. I cut them in half diagonally to create trianges then put them back together to create a rectangle. I then mounted it on to black card.


For the embellishments, I found some tool shaped brads in my stash which I added to three corners. For the bottom right corner, I wrapped a length of jute string around two fingers then tided it in a big knot. I then cut the loops at each end. 


To finish, I added the phrase, "Have A Bangin Birthday" using my Dymo embossing machine. 

Ingredients:
* ProMarkers - 
Skin - vanilla, dusky rose.
Hair, canary, sunflower, mustard.
Outfit - dusky rose, rose pink, blossom. black
Tools - vermillion, ruby, cool grey 4 
* Pumice Stone Distress Ink
* Masks - Grid and Metal Effect
* Tool brads
* Jute string
* Dymo embossing machine.


*** You can also click HERE to go direct to The Stamping Chef Store and have a look at the amazing selection of fun quirky designs available.***

Have a look at The Stamping Chef Facebook Page @ 
www.facebook.com/TheStampingChef and join in with The challenges @ www.facebook.com/groups/TSCRecipes/


Thanks for looking - hope to see you soon. 










4 comments:

  1. Love your use of silver and gold and the embossing on this project. Thanks for joining the Challenge at our neighborhood---613 Avenue Create! God bless, always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Nice coloring!

    Thanks for sharing at Craftin Desert Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! Thanks so much for linking up with us at Craftin' Desert Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun - your coloring is gorgeous! So much beautiful creativity!

    ReplyDelete