Wednesday 27 November 2013

I'm a GUEST DESIGNER for 'That Craft Place'

wooowww!!! Some more amazing news... 
I have been offered a Guest Designer spot for the fabulous 'That Craft Place'!


I am so excited about this GDT, my 1st challenge is a few weeks away yet but I am so chuffed and can't wait to get started.



So, in the mean time check out the following links for some fabulous inspiration....


Its Challenge time over at:
www.thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.co.uk






Here is the link to That Craft Place shop:
www.thatcraftplace.co.uk






Link to That Craft Place FACEBOOK group page 
www.facebook.com/groups/271008489659989/





 For a NATTER & CHATTER about all things crafty
www.facebook.com/groups/184329015068367/






So, until I post with my 1st challenge why not join in with the challenges over at the blog??? 

Thanks for popping by to share my news.... toodles for now. Lis xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment