Friday 15 November 2013

'DON'T POUT, JUST KISS' - The Stamping Chef - New Release

Hello all and welcome to another new release from The Stamping Chef.




*** This is 'Don't Pout, Just Kiss' and is available in the 'New Release' section of The Stamping Chef store with 20% off for this weekend only. 
click HERE to go direct to the stores New Releases.*** 

Here is my creation using this weeks new release and just happens to be one of this years 1st festive creations...  and a fabulous image to work with I must say.


Of course, I used my trusty ProMarkers to colour in the image and then cut it out.
I used festive colours - red and green and chose a range of festive papers in similar colours. 


I chose a red/white stripy paper, green patterned paper and a holly patterned paper. I matted and layered then added a strip of red textured ribbon down the side. 


I mounted the image on the opposite side.

I then made two pom-poms from white wool and inked them with distress ink to add some colour. I attached them to the ribbon and added a bow using the same textured ribbon.





I then stamped the sentiment using individual alphabet stamps, cut up each word and mounted it on to the stripy paper and inked round the edges with distress ink. 



Ingredients:
ProMarkers
* Patterned paper
* Red textured ribbon
* White wool to make pom-poms
* Distress Inks - Victorian Velvet, Peeled Paint.


Thanks for looking - hope you join us in The Stamping Chef Kitchen. 

*** You can also click HERE to go direct to The Stamping Chef Store and have a look at the amazing selection of fun quirky designs available.***


Have a look at The Stamping Chef Facebook Page @ 
www.facebook.com/TheStampingChef and join in with The challenges @ www.facebook.com/groups/TSCRecipes/

No comments:

Post a Comment