Friday 22 November 2013

DIGITALLY SWEET - challenge #63

Hello folks, well I'm loving my Guest Designer spot at Digitally Sweet and this weeks challenge comes courtesy of Lacy Sunshine Stamps. 




The image I chose to work with this week is Polly Poinsetta from the LSS store

Here is my creation.


I coloured the image in using ProMarkers and cut it out using a Spellbinders die.


I stamped the poinsetta stamp from Kanban multiple times on to red paper using black Archival ink, cut round them then clear embossed them to give them a shiny look.


I took sheets of green stripy paper, mounted it on to plain green paper leaving a tiny border. 


I added green ribbon to one green striped panel and red ribbon to the other green striped panel.


I layered them in opposite directions - one vertical, one horizontal.

I then drew freehand double lines around the outside of each panel. 


To finish I attached the poinsettas around the main image.


Hope you like my creation for Digitally Sweet this week. Please feel free to leave me a comment. 














2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! Love your doodled edges, adds the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job you did with Polly Poinsetta!

    ReplyDelete