Friday 22 November 2013

'FASTEN SEATBELTS' -The Stamping Chef - new release

Another week at TSC and another fab new 
 release.



*** This is 'Don't Pout, Just Kiss' and is available in the 'New Release' section of The Stamping Chef store with 20% off for this weekend only. 
click HERE to go direct to the stores New Releases.*** 

Here is my creation



I coloured the image in using ProMarkers, cut round it and rounded the corners with a corner punch.

I inked the background with Distress Inks.
I mounted the image on to a piece of map paper and tore around the edges, then mounted it on to a blue piece of plain paper and also tore around the edges.
I stamped flight information on the top and bottom of the image using individual alphabet stamps.


I then mounted it in to a piece of travel themed wallpaper which I cut to size. I stencilled down one side the same flight info using a black marker.


To finish, I tided a thick piece of ribbed red ribbon in to a knot at adhered it down the side of the image.



Thanks for taking a peek...



*** You can also click HERE to go direct to The Stamping Chef Store and have a look at the amazing selection of fun quirky designs available.***


Have a look at The Stamping Chef Facebook Page @ 
www.facebook.com/TheStampingChef and join in with The challenges @ www.facebook.com/groups/TSCRecipes/




No comments:

Post a Comment