Thursday 1 August 2013

"I do!"

I do!! - April 2013

I created this card for my mum for her friends wedding.



I started with a 8 X 8 card blank and the Kanban wedding cake stamp which is a particular favourite of mine. 



I used a Spellbinders die and stamped on Centura Pearl card, then heat embossed it using white embossing powder.
I matted it on to gold textured card using foam pads to give it dimension.  



I made a triple bow using organza ribbon and added two crystal hat pins and put a pearl button in the centre.




I finish with a Spellbinders die cut and stamped the sentiment which I again heat embossed using white embossing powder. 

I am a huge fan of hat pins (which you might get sick of seeing them!)and I adore my lovely organza ribbon. Scrummy....

No comments:

Post a Comment