Friday 2 August 2013

With thanks flower tag

FLOWER TAG - FEBRUARY 2013

This is a tag I created for a friend to thank her after we had a lovely evening in.



I started by making the tag shape and covering it with pink floral paper. I stamped on to fancy parchment with clear embossing ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.



I made a flower from a Spellbinders die and fancy parchment and added a pearl bead to the center. 



I inked a mini tag and stamped the sentiment and tied it with a white ribbon and attached it under the flower.  



I added a lace trim in the center of the tag, added mini roses around the main flower and glued three pearl bead in the corner. 
I finished with colouring a length of white ribbon with a Promarker to match the floral background paper. 

This was a quick make tag but I think its extremely cute and very effected. 

Hope you like it as much as my friend did when she received it.



2 comments:

  1. I have only recently started making tags... love the ones you have made lisa ...
    Why not have a look at my page Mel

    ReplyDelete