Saturday 26 July 2014

Totall Gorjuss #246 - "bingo"

B-I-N-G-O BINGO!!!! Yeyyyy, this week at Totally Gorjuss we are playing bingo. For this challenge I chose flowers, ribbon and buttons to make a line on our bingo board. 

You can check out the challenge blog here

Here is what I created...



I used Oak House Studio products to make this creation which were the Walesby Heart stamp and the fabulous Ink in a Bottle ink sprays which I am becoming addicted to!!! 

I used a ready made paper mache box and gave it a couple of coats of gesso. I sprayed it with French Lavender and French Wine Ink in a Bottle ink sprays from Oak house Studio. I left it to air dry rather than force it to dry as I wanted to keep the large splodge marks that the spray had made. I really loved the coloured splats against the pure white when it was dry. 

I stamped the Walesby Heart on to the top front corner of the box and heat embossed it using Oak House Studio gold detailed embossing powder. I stamped the image on to all the sides of the top of the box but used it as a background stamp so the heart shape was distorted and again embossed it. 

I stamped the heart on to white linen card and heat embossed them using the gold powder and punched them out using a scalloped heart punch. 

I inked and heat embossed three paper flowers and dyed some ribbon using the metallic gold ink spray from Oak House Studio. I arrange the ribbon, flowers and punched hearts in the opposite corner and added a metal heart button in the other corner on the top of the box to create the bingo line.







Thanks for popping by today, leave a crafty comment if you wish. Toodles for now...


No comments:

Post a Comment