Friday 25 July 2014

Oak House Studio "Stamp of the Week" - SUNFLOWER

Hi guys, just a quick post to show you all what I've been up to with the Oak House Studio "Stamp of the Week". For the next few weeks there will be a new "Stamp of the Week" every Monday, and here's the best bit.... at half price!!!! So you can get one of Oak House Studio's popular stamps at half price for that week. Cool, yey??? Check it out over on the website.

This weeks stamp is the gorgeous Oak House Studio sunflower. I love this stamp, it is a huge design and so much can be done with it. But I love it as a simple one stamped flower design. 



I stamped the sunflower on to watercolour cardstock with Oak House Studio daffodil Colour Chemistry ink pad. I watercoloured it with daffodil, valentine and pumpkin ink pads. 

I then stamped the sunflower on to black card and embossed it with Oak House Studio gold detail embossing powder. I cut the watercoloured sunflower out and adhered it in the center over the embossed flower. 




Thanks for popping by,toodles for now.


1 comment:

  1. That is beautiful Lisa. A really lovely idea of using that stamp.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete