Saturday 26 July 2014

Inspiration #4 for Oak House Studio July Challenge

Hi folks, here with some more inspiration for the July challenge over at Oak House Studio.

The challenge finishes on the 31st July. Pop over the the blog for some more inspiration.

For this creation I used the clematis corner stamp. This is a beautiful stamp to add detail to corners. 

I chose the wine Oak House Studio Colour Chemistry purple ink pad for this design. 


Here is what I created... 




I sprayed white card with french wine Oak House Studio 'ink in a bottle' spray just once. (How yummy is that one spray??!!)

I lightly stamped the clematis corner stamp in the two corners. I wanted a soft, distressed image on the bottom layer. 

I stamped it again twice on a separate piece of card and watercoloured the flowers. I cut them out and decoupaged them on the stamped images. 




Have a look on the website for all the products I've used. 

Thanks for popping by - toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment