Monday 21 July 2014

Inspiration for Oak House Studio July Challenge

Hi guys, thought I'd pop by with some inspiration for this months challenge over at the Oak House Studio blog
Remember, you have until the end of the month to enter the challenge.

Here is what I've been up to... 


For this project I used the tags from Oak House Studio. I love these tags, just the right size and amazing quality card. 
The even come with the little rings around the punched hole to add some detail. 

I stamped the Walesby Heart using yummy chocolate colour chemistry ink  on to three tags then embossed them using copper detail embossing powder. 
I also inked the edges of the tags and embossed them with the same ink and powder. 

I stamped the Walesby Flourish stamp randomly on to white card to create a background. I also embossed it with the copper detail powder. 

I stamped the sentiment in the corner to finish. 









Thanks for popping by today, hope to see you over at the challenge. 


No comments:

Post a Comment