Saturday 19 July 2014

Oak House Studio July challenge

Hi guys. The new challenge is happening over at the Oak House Studio blog, this months challenge theme is 'Happily Ever After' and it runs till the end of the month. 
There are loads of fabulous stamps over on the website to chose from to participate in this months challenge. 

Here is what I created...




For this project I used the gorgeous ATC linen background stamp which I defo think is my firm fav!!! Its so versatile. 

I stamped it all the way along the left edge of the card with the lush yummy chocolate colour chemistry ink pad

I used the Walesby Heart stamp in the bottom corner and embossed it with the scrummy copper detail embossing powder

I stamped the sentiment in the same ink, mounted it and inked around the edges and added some organza ribbon to finish.








Hope to see you over at the challenge. 

Thanks for popping by, toodles for now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment