Thursday 24 July 2014

Inspiration #3 for Oak House Studio July Challenge

Hi folks, here with some more inspiration for the July challenge over at Oak House Studio.

The challenge finishes on the 31st July. Pop over the the blog for some more inspiration.

For this creation I used the double daisy stamp set. I love this stamp set as you get both stamps and they are huge. Great for background and fabulous if you just want that one daisy flower to stand out. 

I chose purple for my colour theme so used the Oak House Studio Colour Chemistry purple ink pad.

Here is what I created... 


I sprayed some white card with Oak House Studio french lavender and delicious damson 'ink in a bottle' sprays. 
I stamped the open daisy in black ink then stamped the block daisy, off-set over the top in purple. 

I cut the design approx 3/4 of the way down, opened it to leave a gap and adhered to white card. I then stamped the sentiment in the gap. I finished by inking the edges of the card. 





Have a look on the website for all the products I've used. 

Thanks for popping by - toodles.






No comments:

Post a Comment