Saturday 19 July 2014

Oh my, Oh my, Oh my!!!!!!!


Indigo Blu

I am so chuffed to be posting this..... I am now a IndigoBlu demonstrator!!!! 


I was away this week over a couple of days at IndigoBlu HQ in Retford. I met some amazing peeps and learned loads. 

I also got to watch the lovely Kay Halliwell Sutton in action. We had a little tour and watched how the amazing IndigoBlu stamps are made. So fascinating, I could of watched for hours. It's amazing to see something being made what you love and adore. 

We also got to spend a fortune in the onsite shop!!! (Less said about the spending habits the better!!!)

I brought home some lovely new products and made some lovely new friends who are all so inspirational. 

I can't wait to get to work!!!

Toodles for now.... 





No comments:

Post a Comment