Saturday 28 June 2014

Totally Gorjuss #242 - 'PINK & GREEN'

This weeks theme at Totally Gorjuss is 'PINK & GREEN'. simple enough.... pink & green... 
I thought I'd play for this one.

You can check out the challenge here.

I decide to choose lots of goodies from my other Oak House Studios for this one. I am in love with their colour mist sprays at the moment. The colours are fabulous and they colour any kind of medium.

Here is what I created...



I started with a MDF plaque and painted it with a couple of coats of gesso.

I sprayed the white gesso-ed background with 'peacock green' and 'paris pink' colour mists from Oak house Studio to create this gorgeous, bright colourful background. 

I stamped the 'english garden words' in black ink and the 'ATC linen' stamp in 'wine' colour chemistry ink on to a cosmetic tissue. 

I applied bees wax from the melting pot to adhere the stamped images on tissue to the MDF. Then went around the edges with the wax to create some texture.

I stamped the daisy from the 'double daisy' stamp set on to thin white card and sprayed it with the same coloured sprays. I added wax to give it a vintage look. 

To finish, I added three buttons made from green coloured UTEE to the corner and added some dyed ribbon to hand the plaque.











Thanks for stopping by to take a peep, I kindly appreciate and crafty comments you wish to leave me.

Toodles for now...



No comments:

Post a Comment