Saturday 21 June 2014

Totally Gorjuss #241 - 'FLOWER POWER'

This weeks challenge theme at Totally Gorjuss is 'flower power'.

Check out the challenge blog here.



Here is what I created...




How I made my creation....

I stamped lots of different flower images on to white card in black ink to create my own floral background paper. I thought the finished background was a bit overpowering on its own, so overlaid it with a sheet of fancy parchment with a subtle pattern on it over the top to tone down the black.


I coloured a pare flower with pink and black ink and added some metal leaves in the corner.

I stamped the sentiment and inked the edges with the pink and black.

To finish I stamped the bee and heat embossed it with clear ink to give it a shimmer. 





Thanks for popping by and having a toot, leave me a crafty comment if you wish. 
Toodles for now.



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card
    thanks for your visit on my blog and your tresured comment
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete