Wednesday 18 June 2014

OAK HOUSE STUDIO - "Something Blue" Inspiration #1

Hi all, a quick reminder of this months challenge over at Oak House Studio. The challenge runs till the end of June, so there is still plenty of time to get your entries in.... come on, have a go.

Before we get on with the challenge inspiration.... This is a bit of a landmark for me..... THIS IS MY 100th BLOG POST!!!! WOO HOO!!!!! And yes over the past 100 posts, I have ripped my hair out several times and been tested to the max. I started this blog not even a year ago knowing absolutely nothing.... and lets face it, there have been some dodgy posts and some even dodgier than dodgy! But I am so happy that I am spending my 100th blog post as part of the team at Oak House Studio. Thank you Lynnda!!!

Now back to this months challenge....

All the details are available at the Oak House Studio Blog. 

Here is another one of my creation for this months challenge.




I played around with the Oak House Studio Triple Butterfly set for this one. As we know, I adore butterflies so this stamp set wasn't a hard one to choose.

I stamped the butterfly on to white cardstock with Oak House studio Colour Chemistry 'Midnight' ink a number of times concentrating in the bottom left corner. I coloured the butterflies with 'Midnight' and 'Powder Blue' ink using a waterbrush. 

I stamped a couple of exra butterflies on to card and cut them out. I coloured them the same way then sprayed Oak House Studio 'Ink In A Bottle 'Glorious Gold' spray over the top then mounted them using 3D foam pads. 

To finish, I stamped the 'spread your wings' sentiment in the top corner. 









All the products I have used to create this card are available on the Ok House Studio website here.

Toodles for now...





No comments:

Post a Comment