Tuesday 24 December 2013

Santa's comin.....

Hello to all my lovely blog followers.... well for the past couple of weeks I've been playing with my lovely Visible Image stamps. I'm a HUGE fan of VI, their stamps are amazing. Great designs, excellent quality and they always deliver in super quick time!! Check out the Visible Image website here

I bought a couple, few, loads, of new stamps in their black Friday sale and I still can't decide on my favourite.....

But here's what I did with the Vintage Santa stamp.



I made a Christmas tag using kraft card as the base. I stamped Santa's beard numerous times around the edge of the kraft card to create a soft background.




I stamped the Vintage Santa stamp on to card and cut it out using a Spellbinders die and inked around the edges.





I created mini berry and holly leaf bundles and tied a knot of red ribbon and stuck it in the center. 



To finish, I tied a wide piece of green organza ribbon through the hole in the top of the tag and heated it with the heat gun to create a crinkled effect.



I absolutely adore this stamp, it can be used in many different ways from using the whole image, to breaking it up in parts. 





What I used...

* Visible Image vintage Santa stamp 

* Super smooth card
* Kraft card
* Ink - Vintage Photo Distress Ink
* Spellbinders die
* Berries and holly leaves
* Ribbon - red and green 



I would like to enter this creation in to the following challenges...

* Visible Image - December Challenge

* Loves Rubber Stamps - Holiday Blitz AG

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag, love all the details. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps. Happy New Year!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tag. Love the vintage look. Thanks for playing at LRS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag Lisa Good luck in the Visible Image challenge. Kim XXX

    ReplyDelete