Tuesday 1 September 2015

6 months or older @ Eclectic Ellapu

Welcome to a new challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu!!! This months theme for the purple team is "use stash 6 months or older". Which, lets face it, we can all join in this month!!!

My creation is made from some of the oldest stuff I could find!!! I used a digi image which I printed for one of my first design teams, years ago!!! I haven't used digi images for a llllooooonnnnngggggg time and it took me a good hour to dig around and find my crafting pens to colour with! I defo don't use my pens much these days so thought, why not?

So here it is....









I used a newsprint stamp for the background as I thought, fishing - fish & chips - newspaper... and used some bits of fabric and netting that I inked green using distress inks.
I coloured the image using promarkers and then made a 3D flower using a simple layering technique with copy paper and the newsprint stamp.
I then found these chipboard letters I bought, where and when??? I have no idea but hey!

As we all know, being a crafter is just another word for being a hoarder!! So... come on over to Eclectic Ellapu and show us what you have been stashing for over 6 months.... click HERE to go direct to the blog.

Toodles for now.... Lisa xxx 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous use of a really old digi - probably out of production mow lol xx

    ReplyDelete