Saturday 22 August 2015

'Fly Away' - Anything Goes @ Tando

Hello crafty peeps, it's my turn today on the Tando Creative Blog to show you what I have created for this weeks 'Anything Goes' theme.

I've called this creation 'Fly Away' and I've used one of the Tando Mini Printer Trays (152mm x 152mm with cover) along with many other Tando yummy products. (I hope you pop over to the Tando Blog where you can link your entry.)


Here is the front of my Printer Tray.


I first assembled the tray then painted everything with white gesso, then gave it a coat of scrummy IndigoBlu Hot Cocoa English Cottage Artist Acrylic Paint and sprayed loads of water to give a vintagey look. 

I used a die cut to cut the oval frame shape and layered lots of embellishments. I used the grab bag arrows, mini keys, grab bag hearts, buttons grab bag and the bug set 1 - small along with some other bit and pieces from my stash.










On the inside of the tray, I used some gorgeous pattern paper for the background from the IndigoBlu Floral Vignettes 6 x 6 mixed media card pack then decorated with more wonderful Tando embellishments.




I used some of the embellishments I used on the front and added one of the butterflies from the butterfly grab bag and a bird from the grab bag mini birds. I also used some metal embellishments and played with different techniques to decorate. I painted some with IndigoBlu acrylic paints and heat embossed some of them with copper and clear embossing powder. I also filled a couple of the rectangles with DecoArt one step crackle.

















All the products I used are available on the Tando Website...



              



Thanks for popping by,  
Toodles, Lisa xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment