Tuesday 1 September 2015

Altered Frame @ Altered Eclectics

Hi Folks. As you know over at Altered Eclectics every month we have a chance to play and alter what ever we choose. 

This month I chose a photo frame I picked up at a favourite haunt of mine - The Pound Shop!!! 
I love finding all sorts of treasures for pennies which can be altered and changed in to something fantastic.

So, for this moths altered item I chose a boring white photo frame... and created this....
















Here is what I used to create my frame:

From IndigoBlu...

* Black Gee-Sso Good Gesso.
* English Cottage Artist Acrylic Paint: goldfinger, townhouse teal, sleeping beauty, ruby slippers, hot cocoa, pantry white, emerald city.
* Big Holly stamp
* The gorgeous new christmas papers.
* Copper Kettle Mega Flakes and Flitterglu.


From Tando Creative...

* Arthur numbers


Other...

* Photo frame
* Walnut Stain distress ink
* Blue netting
* Tim Holtz mini snowflake rosette die
* Shrink plastic (white)
* Glossy accents
* ribbon and cord
* Foam Pads


Hope to see you over at the blog.

Thanks for popping by, toodles for now.


3 comments:

  1. wow this is stunning I really like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovbe this - outstanding hun... loving the frame and the composition is fantastic hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This came out so pretty, and so much work in it. Love it.xx

    ReplyDelete