Sunday 20 September 2015

Change of Season

Hi folks, todays blog post is from my creation over at Tando Creative.

Well the summer season is definitely over!!! I'm not too sure if it even started... But I dedicated this week creation to the changing seasons and the fact that Autumn is upon us. 


I decided to make a canvas using the gorgeous leaves from the Tando collection and concentrating on autumn colours like red, orange, yellow, brown, copper and gold.




I built up loads of texture on the canvas using texture paste, tissue, lace and ribbon then give it a coat of gesso. 




I then built up the collage using Tando goodies...




I added layers of acrylic paint, sprayed mica powders mixed with water, embossing powder and gilding flakes to add texture and build up the colour. 








Products I used...

Tando
heart cogs mix, 
compass duo, 
leaves pack A, 
leaves group -pointed, 
Tando Mini's - leaves 2,
mini pack of birds and branches.

IndigoBlu - 
English Cottage Artist Acrylic Paints - banana custard, burning bonfire, postbox red, ruby slippers,snow white.
Mega Flakes - Eton Mess

Other - 
Mica Powders
Embossing powder



Hope to see you over at the challenge. 

Toodles for now.... Lisa xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment