Sunday 16 February 2014

BOY WITH FLOWERS - One Stitch At A Time challenge #200

Did we all have a lovely Valentines Day?... 

It is however, also a sad week as this will be my last posting for the One Stitch At A Time team. I have had a lovely time being part of the team but I want to get back to 'crafting for me' and at the moment I just don't have the time. As I have two young girls and my own time is extremely precious and I want to spend more of the little I have doing 'my' thing. I will popping by from time to time so I won't say this is the end....

Back to the challenge... this week was my turn to pick, I chose the Chocolate Valentine 2 Paper Pack from Panda Bear Designs and the BBKakes Boy With Flowers image from StitchyBear. 

I coloured the image in using Spectrum Noir pens using shades taken from the papers.
(In hindsight I wish I hadn't printed the image so big but...)



I chose a selection of the different papers from the pack and cut them to size. I mounted them on to gold card leaving a border. 



I created the background my layering the papers at different angles then added the image using foam pads.




I die cut some flourished in green and coloured some paper flowers in different pinky purples.



I took a piece of paper from the pack and stamped the sentiment using individual alphabet stamps and matted it on to the gold card. 




I have had a great time working with all the girls at One Stitch At A Time. It has definitely been a great place to be. 

Thanks for popping by today. Leave me a crafty comment if you wish....



11 comments:

  1. The colour scheme works beautifully, Lisa. Take care and enjoy your 'me' time. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card - love how you've coloured, and the detail is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. Love that little boy and how you colored him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation Lisa, beautifully constructed and a great colour combination. So sorry to see you leave us hun and wishing you lots of wonderful 'me' time. :) :) :) Hugs Jane xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute card! Love the image :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa, your card is too cute. Love your color scheme. Hugs, Sujin

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely creation Lisa...love that cute image too, which is so versatile. You've done an awesome job of colouring (as always).

    Sorry to see you go...we will miss you at OSAAT. All the best in your new adventures and ME-Time. Sending cyber hugs.

    Lynn, your OSAAT DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is an adorable image and your designed your card perfectly. :D Love the chocolate papers, so yummy, for Valentine's day.

    We will miss you. :( but we will see you around the blog world. :D
    Loved working with you,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those papers are great Lisa - as is the image (toooo cute). Love your card.
    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx OSAAT teamie

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww, how sweet is this Lisa!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an adorable card. I love the image and your papers and layout are fabulous. So sorry that you're leaving the team, but all the best to you with good things to come. Maggie - OSAAT Teamie

    ReplyDelete