Friday 18 October 2013

THE STAMPING CHEF - NEW RELEASE "SIRENA"

Another week here at The Stamping Chef and this weeks new release is the gorgeous "Sirena". A beautiful creature from the sea.



click HERE to go direct to the stores New Releases.*** 


What a gorgeous image this was to work with.
Here is my creation using "Sirena"

 


I coloured Sirena in using ProMarkers and decided she was going to be a sun kissed blond but then needed a hint of green as she lives in the sea.


After colouring the image, I concentrated on the mermaid tail. I covered the tail with clear embossing ink and used teal green embossing powder as a full cover background. I then went over the green again with the clear ink applying it randomly to different areas then used gold embossing powder over the top to create a shimmer. 


For the background, I tore a piece of music paper and inked it to add a green tone. I placed it in the center of a gold embossed shell design paper from Kanban. 

I then added small sized shells and raindeer moss in between to look like seaweed.


To finish, I punched two holes in the top and threaded jute string through to use as a hanging then tied small piece of the same sting in knots and placed them around the center image.


This is another wonderful design I have had chance to work with courteous of Tamara aka The Stamping Chef.

Ingredients:
* ProMarkers -
Hair - canary, mustard, sandstone.
Skin, vanilla, rose pink, pear green.
* Peeled Paint and Old Paper Distress Inks.
* Clear ink.
* Green and gold embossing powder.
* Music paper.
* Shells
* Raindeer moss.

*** You can also click HERE to go direct to The Stamping Chef Store and have a look at the amazing selection of fun quirky designs available.***

Have a look at The Stamping Chef Facebook Page @ 
www.facebook.com/TheStampingChef and join in with The challenges @ www.facebook.com/groups/TSCRecipes/


Hope you enjoyed looking at this creation this week, as always, I would be grateful if you left a comment on your way through.

Toodles for now, Lis xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment