Wednesday 16 October 2013

A GOODBYE TO TTPH DT

Hello all, if you are an active follower of my blog you may know I usually post a creation for Through The Purple Haze Design Team on Monday Mornings.
However, this week was different, as I decided to leave TTPH DT over the weekend. 

So... this gives me loads more time to play with my more unusual products and allows me more time to work on the things I love to create such as altered art and mixed media projects. Faabbbbbuuuuuullloousssssss!!!!!

I have already been having a little play in between my other Design Team projects. I'm loving working on The Stamping chef material and I make my debut on One Stitch At A Time Design Team next week - exciting stuff!!! 

So, as they say, as one door closes a window opens - and I'm sure I can feel a draft!!!

I just wanted to thank the girls on the TTPH team for helping, assisting, supporting, listening and generally being good team mates!! A special few of you will certainly be missed!!!

Toodles for now, Lis xxx 

4 comments:

  1. welcome to OSAAT team and congrats on your DT post have become a follower and just off to check out your blog lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll miss ya, but a big congrats on your new DT position, I look forward to seeing all your new makes xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You big softy! I'll see u around tsc towers! You've been a great friend T xxx

      Delete