Friday 27 September 2013

THE STAMPING CHEF -1ST DESIGN TEAM CHALLENGE

Well, my world wind adventure has started. Welcome to my 1st challenge with The Stamping Chef as a Design Team member.

*** This is 'Bad Habit' and is available in the 'New Release' section of The Stamping Chef store with 20% off for this weekend only. 
click HERE to go direct to the stores New Releases.*** 


As always, this is another amazing, fun and quirky design from The Stamping Chef. 

I started by colouring the skin and hair and decided right from the start she was going to be a red head.


I wanted the outfit to be shades of grey and black.


The colour palette of this creation was very minimal as I think the design speaks for itself and didn't want to take away from the design with the colour. 

For the background, I embossed a piece of black gloss card then sanded it back. I stuck the 'Bad Habit' image over the top using foam pads. 


For the backing paper, I wanted to create a disco lights feel as though the character was sitting in a bar environment, so chose a red/black/orange spotty paper. I decided it needed something in between the black swirls and spotty background so chose a white pearl paper to tone down the sharpness.


I didn't want a lots of small, fussy embellishments to go with this image so chose the huge silver hexagon embellishment to feature on its own with a length of red and black ribbon.



Ingredients:

* ProMarkers 
skin - ivory, blush, satin.
hair - cinnamon, poppy, ruby, maroon.
outfit - cool grey 4, slate, black.
* Black gloss card.
* Swirls mask.
* White pearl paper.
* Spotty paper.
* Ribbon - red and black.
* Silver metal hexagon embellishment.
* Foam pads.
* Adhesive.



*** You can also click HERE to go direct to The Stamping Chef Store and have a look at the amazing selection of fun quirky designs available.***

Have a look at The Stamping Chef Facebook Page @ www.facebook.com/TheStampingChef and join in with The challenges @ www.facebook.com/groups/TSCRecipes/

Thanks for looking, and as always, I would be very greatful if you left me a comment.


1 comment: