Sunday 22 September 2013

Gerda Steiner Designs - September challenge

This is something new for me but I came across it when looking at a friends blog and thought it was soooooo cute so decided to play along.

This is my entry for September's Challenge @ Gerda Steiner Designs

This months freebies challenge was Tom the Turtle.
But, me being me.... I decided to print Tom once then print out Tom again in a mirror image... to make Tanya!

So here is Tom and Tanya, going for a walk on a summers day, chasing butterflies and picking flowers.


As I had to cut two images out, I then had to put them back together. I coloured the two images (and added eyelashes on to Tanya) and put them together holding hands. I coloured and cut out all the other elements and re-attached them using foam pads on to a silky mat background card.

Hope you like it!!





2 comments:

  1. Lisa, thank you so much for playing along. I'm glad that you enjoyed this months freebie Tom the Turtle. I really enjoy your "mirror design". What a great idea!
    Good Luck!
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, this is a really cool idea to use two turtles and make one be a female!! I love that idea!! (Hope you win!) I keep forgetting that digis can be mirrored!!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete