Monday 16 September 2013

PaperArtsy #3Up Challenge - Part 3

Well, I've finally got around to posting my 3rd project I did for the PaperArtsy #3Up Challenge. 
And here it is.


I did another project with the large flower stamp from PaperArtsy Hot Pick 1011 stamp set as this stamp, apart from being gorgeous, is so versatile. 


I wanted to use a different medium to colour in the stamps and decided to use ProMarkers.


I stamped the flower three times at different levels on white smooth card with 'Ink it up!' black ink. I coloured the flowers in using Lavender, Lilac, Amethyst and Lime Zest ProMarkers.


I then inked around the edges of the card in to the center using Dusty Concord and Crushed Olive Distress Ink going from dark in the corners to lighter in the center.


I matted and layered the white card on to purple glitter card, then on to cream textured card and finished by layering it on to olive green coloured card. 


This is a different side of my crafting, which I call 'clean crafting'. Very simple, very clean and simple but still very effective.


Ingredients:

* ProMarkers - Lilac, Lavender, Amethyst, Lime Zest
* Distress inks - Dusty Concord, Crushed Olive
* 'Ink it up!' black ink
* PaperArtsy 1011 stamp set
* Selection of paper/card


Keep tuned for the final part of the PaperArtsy journey - Part 4 coming soon.

Toodles for now - leave me a comment if you wish. All comments are gratefully received. 

2 comments:

  1. WOW Lisa, what a beautiful card, love your colour combination too :) Hugs Jane your OSAAT DT sister (welcome to the team :) ) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks teamie! And thank for the lovely comment. xxx

    ReplyDelete