Monday 23 September 2013

I HAVE NEWS........... NEW DESIGN TEAMS

Hello all, well as I mentioned yesterday. I have some fantastic, amazing and brilliant news!!!!

As many of you know, I am a happy member of the Design Team at Through The Purple Haze. 



I have been there for a few months now and have really enjoyed my time so far. I have met some amazing people and love the friendly family feel of the team.


But..... I decided to apply for other Design Teams and....... was extremely successful.

As you know from my blog posts I have been entering the weekly competitions at The Stamping Chef and have really enjoyed it each and every week. I love Tamara's fun and quirky designs, they are very modern and a little bit cheeky!!

Anyway, I am now a SOUS CHEF!!! I am now on The Stamping Chef design team! 




Which means I can work along side all the other fabulous Sous Chef's and play with some fantastic images.



And.... some more amazing news.... I also applied for a position on a fabulous challenge blog ONE STITCH AT A TIME and by some miracle, was again offered a position on the Design Team!!!




This is an amazing challenge blog which has a new challenge every Sunday. With lots of fabulous sponsors, being on this design team is going to be brill!! 


I have only just decided to announce this news on my blog now as I thought I may have been dreaming that I was accepted on to two new Design Teams - and didn't want to say anything until I had been given my 1st challenges. And now that has happened I can shout from the roof tops!!!

     YYYYIIIIIIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Anyway, thanks again for popping by.

I'm off to play with my new teams now, urg hem, I mean work, work with my new teams. 

Toodles for now. 

1 comment: