Sunday 27 May 2018

Same... But Different @ Tando

Hi folks, today's post is for one of my favourite themes at Tando. This week it is the same but different week.
The team gets the same Tando kit to play with to see what different ideas we come up with. It is so fun to see what everyone does with the exact same kit.



The kit included a mixed media board, Andy Skinner's phone dials and word panels 1.

I started with applying modelling paste over the Andy Skinner distressed digits stencil to the mixed media board. After it had dried I painted it and the phone dial with DecoArt Premium Acrylic Paints. 




I added some blue ink to the numbers sheet included with the phone dials then added some DecoArt crackle glaze over the top and on the dial. 




I used some more modelling paste on a long tag then added the mixed media board in the centre of the tag.




I used the phrase 'Hang Fire' from the word panels 1, painted it with the Premium paints and added it to the bottom of the tag.





I then used some rusty wire, curled it around a paintbrush and added it to the tag. 





Thanks for popping by my blog today.
Toodles for now,
Lisa x 


Here are all the Tando products I used...

Word Panels 1   Andy Skinner Phone Dials   Media: Clear Crackle Glaze   Set of 5 Long Tags   Mixed Media Boards 74mm x 138mm   A Skinner Stencil - DISTRESSED DIGITS

No comments:

Post a Comment