Friday 24 January 2014

"Hoppity Hop" - Digitally Sweet Challenge #72

Hello all, for this weeks challenge at Digitally Sweet, I used papers from Template Dreams. Template Dreams is a fantastic company who provide a whole range of digital amazingness. 




As we know, I'm not a 100% digital fan (it scares the hell out of me!!). So I suggested I print some papers off and use them as backgrounds. So that's what I did.

And here is what I came up with...





I took three different background papers and inked them around the edges with Distress Ink.
I cut out the bunny and the jar of jelly beans.

I mounted the bunny on to some foam to raise him off the page and added some curled wire.



I curled some more wire and added it springing from the jar. 

I stamped on the notelets " Have a Hoppy Day" and arranged them down the side of the page and added some yellow ribbon to finish.





.... I have no idea why but I'm still not 100% happy with this. You know that niggling feeling when something is..... but...

Bits and bobs...
* Range of papers and images from Template Dreams
* Distress Ink - Chipped Sapphire
* Wire
* Ribbon
* Individual alphabet stamps

Thanks for popping by today. 


3 comments:

  1. I really like your card, love the colours and image and really love the wiggly bits

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job with this .. see, we're getting you to venture just a little tiny bit outside your box! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa, this is great! Love those wire embellies!

    ReplyDelete