Friday 3 January 2014

Blowing Dandelions.... DIGITALLY SWEET - #69

Happy New Year to you all and a New Year with Digitally Sweet, and as I'm now sticking around for a while longer, I though I would start 2014 with a C & S (clean and simple) card.

This weeks selection is 'blowing dandelions' from Digi Darla Designs. 


Here is my creation...


I used my new Spectrum Noir pens to colour this image and to be honest, I was quite impressed. Took a bit of getting used to and think I may still need a bit more practice getting used to the new colour system but still...



I coloured in the image and used a corner punch. I inked the background to create the illusion of a pink/blue sky.

I mounted the image on to brown parcel paper and added some green floral sprigs and flowers.



To finish I added a pink bow and some buttons.




Bits and piece...

* Spectrum Noirs - PP1, PP3, PP5, BP2, CT3, CT4, GB5, GB8, TN7, TN8, TN2, TN7, FS3
* Distress Inks - Victorian Velvet, Chipped Sapphire
* Brown parcel paper
* Ribbon
* Buttons
* Floral sprigs and flowers

Thanks for popping along to my blog today. Hope you like my first 2014 creation for Digitally Sweet.

Check out the challenge blog here... 

I would like to enter this creation in to the following challenges:
* Brown Sugar - 'use ribbon or twine' 
* Crafty Hands - 'anything goes'
* Keep It Simple - 'anything goes'
* Polkadoodles - 'anything goes'
* Digi Galore - 'girly'
* Paper Nest Dolls - 'anything goes'

7 comments:

  1. So cute! Adorable image and I love the flower arrangement. Thanks for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete

  2. Great job using your Spectrum Noir Pens. Your floral embellishments are lovely as well. Thanks for joining us at Digi Galore.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful cards. great use of elements. thanks for sharing with us on Crafty Hands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image and colours. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic coloring and fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful. love the embellishments. thanks for joining us at Digi Galore.
    Cindye DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's beautiful. Thanks for joining us at PND US Challenge
    Cathia DT

    ReplyDelete