Friday 4 December 2015

Winter Blues with IndigoBlu

Welcome to this months IndigoBlu challenge. The theme this month is Winter Blues. 

Here is what I have created for the challenge.


I stamped the Twinkle Star on to white card and heat embossed with seafoam white embossing powder. 

Then comes the fun bit.... Spraying with IndigoBlu Acrylic Paints. Mix the paint with water in a spray bottle in a ratio of 1/4, give it a good shake and get spraying!!! I love this technique as it is completely random and even if the same colours are used together, the final design will never be the same. 


The colours I used were Park Lane, Sleeping Beauty and Townhouse Teal (My favourite colour combination). I sprayed the paint until the whole card was covered. I then wiped over the embossed stars with a wet wipe to bring back the whiteness of the embossing powder. 

I then cut a smaller piece of card and sprayed it with Park Lane then stamped the 'Twinkle Twinkle' words randomly with 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation stamping with VersaFine ink. I then stamped and heat embossed the words three times with white embossing powder, sprayed with Townhouse Teal, cut and arranged them over the bigger piece of card.


To finish, I took a piece of phat foam with FlitterGlu on and ran it around the edge of the background card and the Twinkle Twinkle card. Then gilded it with Sheffield Steel Megaflakes. 


All the products I have used for today's blog post are available on the website. Hope to see you over at the challenge.


Thanks for popping by, 
toddles, Lisa xxx


I would like to enter this creation in to the following challenges:



3 comments:

  1. This card is so beautiful! Love the embossing stamp. Thank you for joining us at the Craft Stamper Challenge and IndigoBlu :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your creation for our challenge!
    Thanks for joining in with the TIMI challenge...

    xxx Ellie Knol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card .... Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge. Linda xx

    ReplyDelete