Sunday 1 November 2015

Christmas Frame with Tando

Hi all, I'm here today's with a creation for the Tando Creative Team. 


Today is the end of the Anything Goes week so I thought seeing as we are now in November we can start thinking about Christmas.
Yeeeeyyyy, Christmas is coming!!! Although it Christmas comes in July for us crafters we still never seem to be prepared when the big day arrives!!! Or is that just me???

Today I would like to share with you the 8" x 8" frame with stand I've created with a Christmas twist.











I painted the frame and added a thick layer of Kroma Krackle mixed with white Gesso. When the cracks where a suitable size I brushed over a good layer of matte medium to stop the cracking process and to protect the layer.

I used lots of Tando Minis pieces to add embellishments to the frame.

Here are all the bits and pieces I used available on the Tando Website....
8" x 8" frame with stand
Holly flourish
Reindeer trotting small
Minis - snowflakes
Minis - stars
Minis - wonky trees


Toodles for now, Lisa xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment