Saturday 28 November 2015

Becca In The Blue.

Well, I'm still catching up with mi bloggin' so here comes another one I did a while ago... This is Becca. 


I like the simpleness of this stamp and wanted to keep it that way by not adding any colour and just stamping in black. So I focused on the background instead. 


I used lots of mixed media on the background pieces - paint, gilding flakes, gesso and stamping to create a distressed edgy but flat surface. 


After applying black and white gesso to a bookpage with a palette knife and drying, I stamped the Becca stamp with black gesso to give it more of a painterly look.





Bits and pieces I used...

* IndigoBlu stamps - Becca, Limor Webber Circles
* IndigoBlu English Cottage Artist Acrylic Paint
* IndigoBlu Mega Flakes
* IndigoBlu Black Gee-Soo-Good
* IndigoBlu White Gee-Soo-Good
* Versafine Ink
* Bookpages

Thanks for popping by, 
toodles, Lisa x 

2 comments:

  1. love this Lisa - beautiful use of the stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a fellow Becca, I wholeheartedly approve!! Keeping her simple was a lovely choice! Gorgeous make!

    ReplyDelete