Monday 13 July 2015

Exciting News....

Hi folks, I have some very exciting news to share with you all and I can't believe I actually managed to keep my gob shut for this long!!

A little while ago, I was looking for a new challenge, something to spring me from a bit of a downer.... which I thought was near impossible!!!! I saw a DT Call for a fabulous team and thought why not???

So.... 
I would like to announce I am one of the very proud new DT members on the Tando Creative Team!!!!   Yeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! 

I have always been a fan of the wonderful designs Tando offer and I can't wait to get to work and start playing with their amazing products on a regular basis. 

And so far, after meeting and greeting with the rest of the team, and coming across a few familiar faces, I think this will be a great challenge and an amazing experience.






You can check out the Tando Creative Facebook page to have a look at the teams fabulous creations. 

And, you can join in with all the fun entering the weekly challenge or have a toot at the daily posts on the Tando Creative Blog.



14 comments: