Wednesday 1 July 2015

ECLECTIC ELLAPU - favourite holidays

Hi folks, another month is here and still no sign of steady summer weather..... but this months challenge, 'favourite holidays' over at Eclectic Ellapu kept me busy.

As I started with this challenge I automatically went with my favourite holiday which is of course over summer. It's a time to spend with family, relaxing and enjoying the days passing by. But as I continued, I thought about the theme more. And realised that life is a holiday! Sometimes it's not always the greatest of holidays and yes, sometimes you wouldn't want to return. But, we somehow find the strength and purpose to get up, get on and if we are lucky enough, to look on life as an adventure and to live it as we've dreamt it......




So, for this months project I chose the IndigoBlu A5 Grand Tour III stamp set to play with. It has a gorgeous selection of vintage images and the exact sentiment I was looking for. 





Thanks for popping by, toodles for now.....

3 comments:

  1. great make lisa and fabulous words - both in your post and on the card! big hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful background and images - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous and love the colors hun xx

    ReplyDelete