Wednesday 1 July 2015

ALTERED ECLECTICS - textured canvas

Another month over with.... by eck, it's not half going fast this year is it?
For this months project over at Altered Eclectics I focused on the new IndigoBlu stamps that have recently been released and chose the A5 Giant Poppy stamp set to work with. This stamp is exactly as stated in the title - GIANT!!! It's HUGE!!!!

Here is my textured canvas piece.




I created lots of texture on a square canvas before adding the Giant Poppy stamp to give it more definition and look more realistic.







This has definitely been a talking point at my recent IndigoBlu demonstrations. People have been asking me how I created it. I have tried to explain but its easier to show than talk about. Soooo..... I am currently working on another canvas similar to this and have taken step-by-step photographs which I will post on my blog soon.

Thanks for popping by. Toodles for now.

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Lisa I love the colours. Hugs Clare x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely brilliant - I adore this Lisa - wonderful canvas! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great texture on the background and the colours and image are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hqve just got this stamp and yes it is enormous - you have made a fab job hun x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty canvas Lisa. Love the design and the texture. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful, the flower is fabulous.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete