Sunday 1 March 2015

Eclectic Ellapu - Go Green

Welcome to another challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu. This months challenge theme is Go Green.

Here is what I came up with...


I inked some white card with Peeled Paint Distress Ink and stamped the leaves from the new IndigoBlu large Peony stamp set with Crushed Olive Distress Ink.

I then stamped the Peony Posey with ink and FlitterGlu and added Yorkshire Dales Mega
Flakes.

I stamped the sentiment from the IndigoBlu Caitlin stamp set and flittered around the edges of the sentiment and the background card.


 
 
 
Join in over with the challenge at Eclectic Ellapu.
 
Thanks for popping by...
 


2 comments:

  1. Have never used Flitter stuff and it is really effective sweetie - such Bootiful card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some flitter now and might just have a go after seeing your gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete