Sunday 1 March 2015

Altered Eclectics - mannequin

Welcome to another challenge at Altered Eclectics.
Here is my contribution to this months challenge.



I decided to play with a new product called Powertex which is a fabric stiffener.

I used white cotton fabric and sprayed it with IndigoBlu paints then stamped on the fabric with black gesso using the new Peony dinkie stamp from IndigoBlu.





Join in with the challenge over at Altered Eclectics.


Thanks for popping by....


I would like to enter this creation in to the following challenge/s...
That Craft Place - Easter/Spring


6 comments:

  1. Wow! love this project - so clever

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said beautiful before and I am saying it again sweetie BOOTIFUL xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how creative! Looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes beautiful love the shimmering blue and whole design of this piece. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Lisa :o) heard of Powertex but not used it, this is tempting me further!! ~ Steffi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow hun! stunning x
    Gorgeous make and I just had to pop by xx Good luck and thank you for joining us at http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sandie (That Craft Place Designer, proud DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete