Wednesday 4 March 2015

IndigoBlu Challenge - Spring Greens

Welcome to another challenge over at the IndigoBlu Challenge Blog. This months challenge theme is Spring Greens.

Here is what I came up with...


I inked some white card with Peeled Paint Distress Ink and stamped the leaves from the new IndigoBlu large Peony stamp set with Crushed Olive Distress Ink.

I then stamped the Peony Posey with ink and FlitterGlu and added Yorkshire Dales Mega
Flakes.

I stamped the sentiment from the IndigoBlu Caitlin stamp set and flittered around the edges of the sentiment and the background card.





Join in with the challenge and you could win some amazing IndigoBlu goodies at the IndigoBlu Challenge Blog.

Thanks for popping by...



4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card. Love the image and use of the mega flakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love the delicate background. Gez

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lisa - Absolutely stunning card. I have never tried the techniques you used to make it and I am so inspired to give it a try. Thanks for the inspiration too!! It's also great being on the same design team with you and I am now a follower. I am so sorry - I thought I had already become a follower and discovered it wasn't true. I am NOW!! Love your blog and looking forward to getting to know you better.

    With smiles
    Laine K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That stamp is fantastic! Your choice of colors really makes this piece stand out. So clean and elegant. Awesome job! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete