Wednesday 4 February 2015

IndigoBlu Challenge Blog #24 - 'A Touch Of Red'

Welcome to another fabulous IndigoBlu challenge, the first for 2015!!!
The theme for Challenge #24 is 'A Touch Of Red'. For this challenge I used some of the scrummy new stamps from IndigoBlu.



I sprayed a piece of 6" X 6" card with Pantry White IndigoBlu English Cottage Artist Acrylic Paint and just one squirt of Postbox Red then dried it with the heat gun so the paint moved over the page slightly.

I used the 'Flourish Heart' dinkie stamp and one of the stamps from the Limor Webber 'Rugged Edge'stamp set with Pumice Stone Distress Ink to create the background.

I used the 'Tattoo Heart' dinkie stamp and embossed it with black embossing powder.
I used an Altered Egos rose which I sprayed with Postbox Red paint and dabbed it with black ink then added black embossing powder.








You can find all the links to the IndigoBlu website, blog and challenge blog at the top of my blog. All products I've used are available on the IndigoBlu Website.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lisa - wow that's amazing, loving that background!!! Looks fab! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty.card. Love the detail around the border. Beautiful!

    Gez

    ReplyDelete