Sunday 1 February 2015

Eclectic Ellapu - Hearts and Roses

Hello all and welcome to the first challenge of the year from Eclectic Ellapu. The purples team theme this month was 'Hearts and Roses'.

Here is what I came up with...


 
 
For this challenge I used some of the scrummy new stamps from IndigoBlu.

I sprayed a piece of 6" X 6" card with Pantry White IndigoBlu English Cottage Artist Acrylic Paint and just one squirt of Postbox Red then dried it with the heat gun so the paint moved over the page slightly.

I used the 'Flourish Heart' stamp and one of the stamps from the Limor Webber 'Rugged Edge' stamp set with Pumice Stone Distress Ink to create the background.

I used the 'Tattoo Heart' stamp and embossed it with black embossing powder.
I used an Altered Egos rose which I sprayed with Postbox Red paint and dabbed it with black ink then added black embossing powder.








To join in with the challenge, clink in the link above. Hope to see you there.

2 comments:

  1. A great card, love what you've done with the rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card- again the colours are subtle and work so well - The we all think how this design is so simple but I think less is more is the most difficult to achieve so well done to you - I can't do it so am in awe of your creation yes again I say thiank you for wanting to be an eclectic girlie xxx

    ReplyDelete