Friday 30 January 2015

Fly...

Blogging again today...
 
...with another one of the fabulous new stamps from IndigoBlu. This one is the 'Dragonfly' Dinkie. A gorgeous little stamp with so much detail.
 
 
 
I created the background using IndigoBlu English Cottage Artist Acrylic paints. I sprayed some white card to create the orange background then added some texture by sprinkling black and white embossing powder over the top and heating from underneath.
 
I stamped the dragonfly then embossed it using back embossing powder. I then stamped the dragonfly on to some vellum with FlitterGlu and added Mega Flakes, then adhered the centre of the vellum dragonfly to the embossed one on the card.  
 
I stamped out the word fly using the 'Design Alphabet' and cut the letters out individually. I cut out a mount for each letter and flaked them for the letters to sit on. 


 
 
 
 
 
I re-created this design using the same techniques but using a blue colour theme.
 




 
 
 
Thanks for popping by... Toodles for now...
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous projects, especially like the blue tones

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the background you created. It's just one more reason I need to get me some mists. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous Lisa!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete