Tuesday 27 January 2015

Lost In Thought

Hi there, and welcome to another blog post using one of the fabulous new stamps from IndigoBlu.

This one is 'Lost In Thought' designed by Kay Halliwell Sutton.



 

This is a nice big stamp that can be stamped on to patterned paper or coloured in.

I stamped it on to white card and coloured it in using Spectrum Noirs using grey tones.
I coloured the background paint using IndigoBlu English Cottage Artists Acrylic paints.

I stamped the background using the new 'Rugged Edge' A5 stamp sets designed by Limor Webber. I then spashed some spots of white Gesso over the top.
I cut out the image and tuck it over the top of the stamped background using foam pads.







 
 
All the products I have used will be available on the IndigoBlu website at www.indigoblu.com
 
Thanks for popping by...
 


1 comment: