Monday 26 January 2015

Dramatic Eye

Hi folks...

Well, this is my first proper blog post for the new year. Yes, I know over half of January has already gone by... but I had a bit of a computer issue a couple of weeks ago due to my laptop having a fit. I managed to send my computer away and all the data, including all my work images was successfully retrieved. Phew... So I have only just had chance to have a play with the new one and get to grips with all the new programmes etc.... So here it is... my first proper post of 2015!!!


I have been playing with the new stamps from IndigoBlu, including the new designs from Limor Webber. These are the most amazing stamps, they have a grungy feel and are right up my street.


I chose the 'Dramatic Eye' A6 stamp and the 'Rugged Edge' A5 stamp set to play with, both designed by Limor.

I sprayed painted a piece of white card with IndigoBlu English Cottage Artists Acrylic paints.

I cut some white pieces of card in to strips at 1cm and 2cm widths then stamped them with the four stamps from the 'Rugged Edge' stamp set. Then inked them with distress inks and adhered them to the top and bottom of the background card.

I then stamped the 'Dramatic Eye' stamp in the middle of the background card and highlighted areas with  white pencil.

I sprayed a piece of hessian ribbon with the paint and added bits of it to the card. I stamped the sentiment and adhered it to a piece of the hessian.





 
 
IndigoBlu products are available on the IndigoBlu website at www.indigoblu.com
 
 
Thanks for popping by...

5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Lisa, first visit to your blog and now following.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lisa so dramatic. I am now following Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful project - looking forward to seeing more from you - following you with bloglovin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really neat! Definitely a great start to the new blogging year. It just seems like it took me so long to get into the gear of things again after the holidays, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous Lisa - so glad you were able to retrieve all your 'stuff' from your old laptop! lol xxx

    ReplyDelete