Friday 5 December 2014

IndigoBlu Challenge Blog #22 - Let It Snow

Hello there, and welcome to another IndigoBlu Challenge Blog inspiration session. This months Challenge Blog theme is for a hopeful winter wonderland this Christmas so..... "Let It Snow".




For this months challenge, I decided to have a rummage through my altered art pieces. Or should I say the huge pile of bits and pieces in the corner that have yet to be altered....


I chose a small paper mache box to jazz up IndigoBlu style.
I painted the box on the inside and out with IndigoBlu Gee-Sso Good White Gesso and left to dry.

I then sprayed the whole box with IndigoBlu English Cottage Artist Acrylic Paint using Grandma's Teacup which is a lovely pastel blue colour. I sprayed it all over the box and let it run over the surface. I didn't want a perfect painted look to it, just a patchy area of colour. 

I then stamped IndigoBlu Snowflake Lace on to white cosmetic tissue using Versafine ink. I attached the tissue using IndigoBlu Slap It On Matte Medium

I made the snowflake embellishment by pouring melted UTEE in to a silicon snowflake cake mould. I covered it with FlitterGlu and IndigoBlu Morris Dance Mega Flakes
I then swiped the FlitterGlu along the edge of the box lid and added the flakes.









To join in with the challenge link your entries here.

Thanks for popping by, toodles for now...
Lis xxx 


1 comment:

  1. Wow - that box would be a present alone! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete