Tuesday 11 November 2014

Some news....

I have some fab news.......

I applied for a position on a couple of design teams a few weeks ago, and like buses, two offers have coming at once!!! And I am excited to accept them both.


The two design teams - Altered Eclectics and Eclectic Ellapu are teams run by the same lovely lady Elaine. 




Altered Eclectics is an amazing altered art challenge blog run on a monthly basis that only allows altered items, no cards. Which is right up my street. I love taking a piece of nothing and changing it up and making it into something fabulous. I think that's the reason why I never throw anything away!!! I can always see the thing it can be turned in to rather than the thing it actually is. 




Eclectic Ellapu is a fun monthly challenge with two themes every month to chose from. There is inspiration every month from two teams, pink and purple and you can decide which theme you would like to work with for each challenge. 


Two amazing Design Teams to be part of... so I will be bringing you two fabulous projects each month, one for each team. I can't wait!!!

Hope to see you there!!!

2 comments:

  1. O Lisa I am so so thrilled for you - what a fantastic opportunity. Well done and congratulations love Su xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, it was lovely to meet you yesterday and congratulations on the two design jobs. I have sent you an email hope you don't mind. Your cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete