Monday 10 November 2014

Noel

Hi folks, well, as I've been demoing for IndigoBlu for a couple of months now, I've make more Christmas cards in the last few weeks than I have in years!!!
So I thought I'd share a few demo pieces. 

This one was similar to the Merry Christmas Design that I blogged a couple of weeks ago but I used the Noel Dinkie instead. 



I again used the Snowflake Lace and used the scrummy Chocolate Box Mega Flakes and FlitterGlu. I also but the design on to black but mounted it on to a background I'd created using the English Cottage Artist's Acrylic Paints

All the products I've used for this creation are available on the IndigoBlu website. You can find the links to the website, IndigoBlu blog and IndigoBlu Challenge Blog at the top of my blog page. 

Thanks for popping by. Happy crafting. Toodles xxx 

1 comment:

  1. Holy schmoly! I think I need to invest in that Flitterglu. It's so sparkly and beautiful!!! Excited to be your teamie on EE!

    ReplyDelete