Thursday 6 November 2014

Beautiful Blu....

Hi folks, well, as I've been demoing for IndigoBlu for a couple of months now, I've make more Christmas cards in the last few weeks than I have in years!!!
So I thought I'd share a few demo pieces. 

This is a big 8 x 8 card but putting together some quite simple elements to show off that beautiful blue background. 



I have been loving using the IndigoBlu English Cottage Artist Acrylic Paints in spray bottles to create different backgrounds. This one I made using Wimberry Pie, Park Lane, Sleeping Beauty metallic and Aladdin metallic paints. I sprayed them on to a piece of IndigoBlu Perfect Stamping Card and on to a white tag. I cut the card down to 7.5" square for my background. I stamped the Merry Christmas Circle Dinkie on to a piece of spare sprayed card using Flitterglu and covered with the new Chocolate Box Mega Flakes
For the tag, I used the flinkie technique, which I love!!! Then went around the edge of the tag and round the edge of the background card with FlitterGlu and Chocolate Box flakes.
I cut out the Merry Christmas Circle and mounted it on some foam. I then coloured some organza ribbon and adhered it on the top of the circle. 








All the products I've used for this creation are available on the IndigoBlu website. You can find the links to the website, IndigoBlu blog and IndigoBlu Challenge Blog at the top of my blog page. 

Thanks for popping by. Happy crafting. Toodles xxx 


4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Lisa, Indigo paints are fab aren't they? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the subtle colouring Lisa. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Fab colours and the gold accents are awesome! LOVE it. So glad you joined the team.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete